Suffolk 15000 Mattress
product code: 0201SUF15000
15000 springs are coupled with hand-picked natural fillings to offer a beautifully supportive and comfortable sleeping surface, while a Merino wool blended outer cover ensures this mattress (like all in our range) is chemical free.
We've hand-picked a blend of mainly Yorkshire type wools (Texel, Suffolk, Swaledale and Blue Faced Leicester) in this mattress because it delivers an incredibly sumptuous level of comfort that is simply divine!
All of our mattresses are a work of love, and passion. Check out our video here
Free 2-man DeliveryAs standard, we offer a FREE 2-man delivery to a room of your choice. This means no boxes to dispose of, no rolled up mattress and no heaving a heavy mattress upstairs.
For a small fee, we can offer additional delivery options, such as assembly, and removal of your existing bed/mattress.
Chemical-Free ComfortThe outer fabric (ticking) on all Woolroom mattresses is developed using a blend of merino wool, which allows us to achieve British standards for flammability without the use of any unpleasant chemicals.
Double Sided for LongevityThe Oxford 9000 mattress is double sided for enhanced comfort, and longevity.
To ensure even settlement, we'd ask that you turn and rotate your mattress weekly for the first three months, and then once a month thereafter. Note: this mattress is filled with lots of beautiful natural fillings, and therefore can be rather heavy.
100-Night Sleep GuaranteeWe're so confident that you'll sleep better on one of our natural wool mattresses that we'll offer you a 100 night sleep guarantee when purchased with one of our wool mattress protectors, or toppers.
Simply put, if you're not sleeping markedly better, we'll offer you a full refund on your purchase. Find out more here
10-year warrantyWe know that our mattresses are made with the utmost care and attention. That's why all our Deluxe (Dorset, Cheviot and Oxford) and Luxury (Suffolk and Cotswold) mattresses come with a full 10-year warranty as standard.
This covers workmanship and manufacturing fault.
- Cool when it's warm, warm when it's cool
- Naturally flame retardant without any unpleasant chemicals
- Naturally hypoallergenic
- All natural fillings
- Spring Count: 15,000 (based on a K/S)
- Spring Type: Award-winning Revolution pocket, HD and Luxury HD springs
- Mattress Depth: Approx.. 29cm
- Fillings: British Wool (with a majority coming from Yorkshire breeds), Cashmere, Hempure, Mohair and Egyptian Cotton
- Ticking: Natural Merino/Viscose Blend
- Tufting: Hand-tufted with wool pom-pom for added comfort
- Side Stitching: 4 Hand-stitched rows for increased edge-to-edge support
- Chemicals: None
- Available Tensions: Soft, Regular and Firm