Duologi Interest Free FinanceWoolroom have teamed up with Duologi to offer you a range of interest free instalment plans when you spend £400 or more with us on qualifying products.
Should you decide to take advantage of our 6, 9 or 12 month Interest Free instalment plans, you can sleep soundly (pun absolutely intended) knowing that there are absolutely no hidden charges...
Am I eligible for finance?Applying for an instalment plan is similar to applying for a new credit card. The details you provide are checked against public registers, such as credit-rating agencies. To increase the chances of acceptance, ideally, you will have good credit history (no late payments, CCJ's etc) - and meet the following criteria:
- Be 18 years or over at the date of the application
- Be no older than 75 years at the end of the loan term
- Be a UK resident
- Have 3 years of UK address history
- Have an annual income of at least £10,000
- Have a UK bank account that can accept direct debits.
- Have a valid personal phone number and e-mail address
- Be able to accept delivery at the registered billing address
- Finance must be applied for in the name of the individual that is taking the goods or services.
- All details entered during the application process must be personal to the applicant.
- Have a good credit history with no late payments, county court judgements (CCJs), debt relief orders, individual voluntary arrangement (IVA) or bankruptcies
Offered subject to status and successful credit assessment
I have a questionYou may find the answer to your question in the below FAQs. If not, don't hesitate to get in touch by emailing [email protected], or by calling 01780 461217. A member of our team would be happy to assist.
As part of the finance application, you'll be required to provide personal information such as name, age, address, occupation and income. Information is then taken from credit reference agencies to determine whether you're accepted for finance.
A decision is made on almost all finance applications within just 30 seconds. On occasion, a finance application will be referred and you may need to be able to provide more information,.
Wool Room Limited is acting as a credit broker, not a lender. Finance is provided by Duologi, a trading name of Specialist Lending Limited. Specialist Lending Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 774712). 0% finance with a term of 12 months or less is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Though you will not be provided with a main reason for decline of your application, it is usually based on one, or a combination of the following:
- Eligibility (under 18, not a UK resident, etc);
- Not enough credit experience (only had their first credit card 6 months ago);
- Affordability (lenders must follow the lending code to act responsibly);
- Negative credit file information (Even a parking ticket you are unaware of can end up leaving a default on your credit file).
You can certainly re-apply for finance, but we'd recommend you wait 6 months as every failed application can be detrimental to your overall credit rating.
You can take advantage of finance on all beds, mattresses, bedding and bedlinen items when spending over £400. We reserve the right to refuse finance on items that are discounted.
Due to the nature of finance applications, we can only deliver to the address used when applying (home address).
In order to change your order, we'd need to cancel your order and reprocess it as a new application.
Unfortunately not. Until your finance application has been approved, the goods are not allocated to your order. If the goods you've purchased do become out of stock between filling in your application and it being approved, we'll offer you an alternative or cancel your agreement so you can re-apply.