Luxury Alpaca Organic Duvet - Warm
product code: 0102LUXURYWARM
( was ) £151.99
4.9 / 5 customer rating | Read 11 Reviews
This is our most organic range to date. All the great benefits of natural wool bedding with a little added luxury and superior softness.
Available for Home Delivery or Click & Collect
Available for Home Delivery
This is our most organic range to date. All the great benefits of natural wool bedding with a little added luxury and superior softness.This is our most organic range to date. Filled using a 50/50 blend of organic wool with organic alpaca fibres, and quilted between organic unbleached cotton to deliver our best natural sleep experience. All the great benefits of natural wool bedding with a little added luxury and superior softness.
Feel the DifferenceCompared to other types of common duvet fillings like feather, down, and synthetics you'll notice a difference immediately. All of our Luxury range of bedding is designed to keep you sleeping for longer at just the right temperature. The unique combination of fillings allows this duvet to manage heat and moisture to effectively reduce humidity throughout the night, bringing you natural healthy sleep.
Beautifully BritishOur Luxury bedding range is hand-crafted using British wool and alpaca which is graded by British wool merchants with centuries of experience in selecting the finest quality fibres.
- Constructed using organic British fibres & organic fabric for the ultimate natural sleep
- Contains no synthetic materials or fibres
- Naturally flame retardant without any unpleasant chemicals
- Naturally hypoallergenic - approved by Allergy UK
- Naturally mould, mildew and dust mite resistant
- Filling weight: 500gsm (equivalent to 11-14 TOG approximately)
- Filling: 50% organic British wool, 50% British alpaca
- Outer Fabric: 100% organic unbleached cotton
- Construction: carded wool and alpaca enveloped in 300tc organic cotton
- Care Instruction: Our luxury bedding is entirely natural, so shouldn+t need cleaning often (simply airing the product can do it the world of good). When you do come around to cleaning it, it would need to be taken to a dry cleaners. We highly recommend Johnson Cleaners, who have a fantastic, non-toxic service called Green Earth.
Other Wool Duvets...