Woolroom Junior Mattress
product code: 0306WRMATTRESSJUNIOR
Despatched separately and delivered within 7-10 working days (UK mainland addresses only).
A healthy, natural alternative to synthetic rich mattresses, promoting better rested sleep for a happy, healthy child.
Children need more sleep than adults, and in their infancy will often be asleep more than they're awake which is why it's so important to get their sleeping environment right. This is what has driven us here at Woolroom to create our range of nursery mattresses. Our aim was to create a collection of mattresses rich in healthy, natural fibres to enhance your child's sleep while also being hypoallergenic and safe.
Lesser mattresses will often contain flame resistant chemicals and be made with cost-effective synthetic materials. We challenge the norm by designing our mattresses to be as natural and healthy as possible. Using natural, temperature regulating and humidity reducing wool & alpaca fibres in the outer comfort layers with organic outer covers woven in the UK we minimise sleeping discomfort and maximise natural, healthy sleep.
This mattress is suitable for children up to the age of 12 years and features a traditional pocket sprung core accompanied by a coir support pad and additional wool comfort layers.
Beautifully BritishHere at Woolroom we take great pride in exclusively using carefully selected fine British wools throughout our entire bedding and mattress range, so when you choose Woolroom you get the highest quality products while supporting British farmers and farming.
- All Natural and chemical free for the most natural, healthy sleep for baby
- Naturally flame retardant
- Woolroom sourced fibres from UK Farms and Growers
- All fibres sourced and made within 35 miles of Manchester minimising carbon footprint
- Fits standard UK bed sizes
- 5 year manufacturing warranty
- Double sided mattress designed for use up to 12 years of age
- Core filling: Pocket Springs (1000 Springs)
- Both sides: Coir fibre; British Wool Biobond; British Wool and British Alpaca Comfort Filling
- Cover: Lancashire Woven 100% Organic cotton cover for both border and top/bottom
- Depth: 16cm
- Sizes available: UK single 90x190cm and UK single XL 90x200cm
- Bespoke sizes available on request (prices will vary)
- Meets BS7177 for flammability
- Made in Manchester, UK
- This mattress naturally meets the required flammability standard BS7177:2008 ' A1:2011 in accordance with BS EN 597-1 and BS EN 597-2
Care InstructionsAir regularly and rotate & turn where applicable. To clean; use a gentle detergent and spot clean. Refrain from using cleaning products that contain harsh chemicals or bleach.
Are you viewing the correct sized products?
For the smoothest shopping experience we want to ensure you're viewing the correct sizes for your geographical location.
Please select your sizing option below so that our website is tailored to your preferences.