Single British Sheepskin - Cornflower Blue - Large
product code: 0404WRSSKINCORNBLUE
At Woolroom, we¦re passionate about creating natural and sustainable products, ideal for your home environment. Our sheepskin rugs are made from 100% locally sourced sheepskins from the West Country, UK. Eco-friendly and renewable, our sheepskin rugs provide texture and comfort in your home. A beautifully crafted classic, they¦ll stand the test of time. A great investment to making your home look and feel cosy and luxurious. Every home is different, which is why we love creating a diverse range of styles and colours. That way, you can find the right sheepskin rug that fits just right in your chosen room. Whether you prefer a classic black sheepskin rug or something a little more vibrant to complement your home dTcor, we¦ve got you covered.
The Story Behind Our Sheepskin Rugs
Crafted in Britain's oldest established sheepskin tannery in Devon using traditional processing techniques. Using locally sourced Lambskins they are tanned to produce luxurious sheepskin rugs that are the ideal fit for adding a natural and in keeping look for your home. There soft and cosy nature allows them to be used as a rug, throw or chair cover, these sheepskins are super soft with a deep thick pile.
The combination of traditional processing techniques handed down over 200 years of experience to the current highly skilled craftsmen and the use of the local lambskins makes these sheepskins a unique and highly sought after product.
- Size: Approximately 90cm x 60cm
- Colours Available: Black, Butterceam, Cerise, Chocolate, Cornflower Blue, Fuschia, Lilac, Natural, Pink, Red, Slate Grey, Soft Grey, Tarragon, Teal
- Construction: Locally sourced sheepskins from the West Country
- Country of Production: Devon, United Kingdom
- Dyes: All sheepskins are processed using a commonly used Chrome Tannage and a simple wool dye that is non-toxic.
- Care Advice: Vigorous shaking will help to maintain and restore the natural soft appearance. A vacuum suction only (no rotating brush) on medium suction using standard nozzle will also be suitable. This is a dry clean only product - do not machine wash or tumble dry.