Organic Supplemental Foundation
product code: US_0201SFOUNDLAY
Organic Foundation Layer - Product Benefits:
- Certified Organic with GOLS & GOTS certifications (GOLS Registration: CU823400, GOTS License No: 823400)
- Natural Coconut Coir Filling
- GOLS Certified Organic Latex provides exceptional support and comfort for the user allowing pressure point relief
- Naturally Fire retardant that naturally meets US regulations for flammability. (CFR 1632 and 1633)
- Foam, Synthetic and glue free for a 100% natural mattress with no toxic off-gassing
- Shipped to your door in 4 weeks via XPO logistics. White Glove Service available at a $200 additional charge.
Organic Foundation Layer - Technical Specifications:
- Latex Type: GOLS Certified Organic Dunlop Latex
- Foundation Depth: Approximately 1 inch
- Fillings: Natural Coconut Coir
- Outer Cover: GOTS Certified Organic cotton knit
- Tension Rating: Firm (8 out of 10)
- Hand-crafted in Denver, CO
GOLS Certified Organic Latex
Organic, botanical rubber sap is harvested from rubber trees grown on USDA certified plantations, by hand, using a sustainable process. This sap (also known as latex) is then formed into a core for use in mattress making. The Global Organic Latex Standard (GOLS) certified latex used in our organic mattresses is the most pure available (at least 95% pure) - free from synthetic fillers used in most other latex products that claim to be all natural. Organic latex is durable, comfortable and breathable, providing even, responsive support and just the right amount of springiness. Latex also sleeps cool, naturally meaning you don't need to worry about overheating.
GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
Our unbleached, Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified organic cotton knit and woven fabrics are made from the highest quality, organic cotton fiber available, and are never chemically treated. Organic cotton fabrics are exceptionally soft and naturally beautiful making it a perfect option to use in the outer covers on our mattresses.
Luxurious and durable, organic cotton fabrics feel great against your skin and perform exceptionally well over time, tending not to snag, tear, rip or stain, even after many years of normal use.