Organic Wooly Mattress - Hybrid
product code: US_0201ORGWOOLYHYBRID
Order today and take advantage of our 100 Night Sleep Trial when purchased with a Deluxe or Organic Washable Mattress Protector.
Organic Hybrid Wooly Mattress - Product Benefits:
- Certified Organic with GOLS & GOTS certifications (GOLS Registration: CU823400, GOTS License No: 823400)
- New Zealand GOTS Certified Organic Wool Comfort Filling
- Pocket coils provide exceptional comfort and support as well as longevity in tandem with GOLS Certified organic latex
- Naturally Fire retardant that naturally meets US regulations for flammability. (CFR 1632 and 1633)
- Foam, Synthetic and glue free for a 100% natural mattress with no toxic off-gassing
- 100 Night Sleep Trial when purchased with a Deluxe or Organic Wool Mattress Protector
- Shipped to your door in 7-10 working days via XPO logistics. White Glove Service available at a $200 additional charge.
- 20-year Limited Warranty
- The Organic Hybrid Wooly Mattress works great on any flat, sturdy foundation. You can put it on a platform bed, slats, box foundation (support from slats or box spring must have a slat spacing of 1 inch or less)
Organic Hybrid Wooly Mattress - Technical Specifications:
- Latex Type: GOLS Certified Organic Dunlop Latex
- Coil Count: 884 (Based on a Queen)
- Coil Type: Individual Pocketed Steel Coil
- Mattress Depth: Approximately 12 inches
- Fillings: GOTS Certified Organic Wool
- Outer Cover: GOTS Certified Organic cotton knit
- Tension Rating: Medium (6 out of 10)
- Hand-crafted in Denver, CO
GOLS Certified Organic Latex
Organic, botanical rubber sap is harvested from rubber trees grown on USDA certified plantations, by hand, using a sustainable process. This sap (also known as latex) is then formed into a “core” for use in mattress making. The Global Organic Latex Standard (GOLS) certified latex used in our organic mattresses is the most pure available (at least 95% pure) - free from synthetic “fillers” used in most other latex products that claim to be “all natural.” Organic latex is durable, comfortable and breathable, providing even, responsive support and just the right amount of ‘springiness.’ Latex also sleeps cool, naturally meaning you don’t need to worry about overheating.
GOTS Certified Organic Wool
The GOTS certified organic wool used in our organic mattresses is sourced from New Zealand, where family and commercial farmers adhere to strict standards in order to assure the certified purity of their fibers. Organic pastures and grazing grounds, minimal processing and humane shearing practices (along with other requirements) contribute to the organic standard, to which our wool is certified. Certified organic, New Zealand wool is limited in production and fibers must be sourced years in advance.
GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
Our unbleached, Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified organic cotton knit and woven fabrics are made from the highest quality, organic cotton fiber available, and are never chemically treated. Organic cotton fabrics are exceptionally soft and naturally beautiful making it a perfect option to use in the outer covers on our mattresses.
Luxurious and durable, organic cotton fabrics feel great against your skin and perform exceptionally well over time, tending not to snag, tear, rip or stain, even after many years of normal use.