Spotty Fun Baby Wool Sleeping Bag
product code: 0304BABYWOOLSPOTTY
Give your baby their very best start with our all natural Babywool Spotty Fun sleeping bag
We know how important it is for parents to choose the best products to protect their baby and give them the best start in life, this is what compelled us to create a range of truly natural, hypoallergenic sleeping bags. By using soft British wool blend combined with Oekotex certified 100% organic cotton outer covers and no synthetic liners we believe our range is the most healthy option available.
But why wool? Natures miracle fibre is scientifically proven to promote better sleep by controlling humidity and regulating temperature, both night and day, which is even more important for children because up to the ages of 6-8 years children will often struggle to regulate temperature at night. This means that baby will be able to stay comfortable all night which can promote much better rested sleep. Well rested = happy & healthy!
Not only is wool great for temperature regulation, it's also naturally hypoallergenic and mould resistant too. All Babywool sleeping bags, as well as our entire Babywool and Woolroom bedding ranges have been awarded the Allergy UK seal of approval meaning that when you choose Babywool you can be confident that our products are kind to your child's delicate skin.
Beautiful British WoolHere at Woolroom we take great pride in exclusively using carefully selected fine British wools throughout our entire bedding and mattress range, so when you choose Woolroom you get the highest quality products while supporting British farmers and the British farming industry.
- Will deliver 25% better heat regulation than bestselling polyester filled sleeping bags (proven by Leeds University research)
- Natural and chemical free for the most natural, healthy sleep for baby
- Naturally flame retardant
- Woolroom sourced British wool from UK Farms and Growers
- Only baby sleeping bag to hold Allergy UK seal of Approval (dust mites, dust mite allergen, mould and fungus)-suited to those concerned about asthma and eczema
- All-Natural packaging - even our packaging is eco friendly!
Choosing a Size
|CHILD¦S AGE(APROX)||CHILD'S WEIGHT(MIN)||CHILD'S LENGTH(MAX)|
- 100% natural product
- British Wool Filled (75% British Wool, 25% PLA (corn starch)
- Machine Washable
- Oekotex certified 100% Cotton outer fabrics
- Allergy UK seal of Approval
- 2.5 tog Rating
- Achieves British Standard: BS 8510:2009
Care InstructionsCan be washed at 30 degrees and line or dripped dryed. This product isn't suitable for tumble drying and shouldn't be dry cleaned.
- Machine washable at 30 degrees on delicate or wool cycle with special wool detergent. Line or air dry only, DO NOT TUMBLE DRY.
- Lovingly hand-crafted in the EU, using beautiful British wool