Natural wool rugs that are soft and sumptuous underfoot. Choose from our multi-textured range of modern wool rugs, expertly finished to add warmth and colour to your décor. With Woolroom, only the softest wool pile will do.
Modern Wool RugsAdd that finishing touch to your newly decorated lounge. Refresh your décor with a modern wool rug that instantly changes the look of the room and welcomes warmth and cosiness. Choose luxury wool rugs made with 100% wool for a lush, high density pile that is lavishly soft.
Our collection of real wool rugs ranges from luxurious, modest neutrals with subtle border detailing to multi-coloured wool rugs offering vibrant pops of colour to any room. Looking for something in between? Take a look at our carved modern wool rugs. Inspired by the charm of Moroccan souks, the carved-out pattern adds more texture for a multi-dimensional finish to our modern wool rugs.
Wool Area Rugs With A DifferenceThe natural wool fibres of our pure wool rugs will give you all the benefits of extra warmth in winter, and a cool, dry room in summer. Wool is a natural temperature regulator, uniquely engineered to keep you cool when you’re hot and warm when you’re not. That’s what makes our natural wool rugs a top choice for a finishing touch that works hard to keep you warm and cosy, and effortlessly adds a new dimension to your décor. Naturally fire retardant, wool rugs will provide you with highly water-resistant carpeting, making it simple to look after.
How to care for wool rugsHere’s how to keep your real wool rugs in good condition:
- Gently vacuum your wool rug once or twice weekly
- Always use a brush attachment when vacuuming (avoid an abrasive rotary brush if possible)
- Pure wool rugs will shed, especially when first purchased but this will decrease as you regularly vacuum
- If spills happen, clean the affected area immediately by blotting with a clean cloth (avoid rubbing the area)
- Rotate your rug regularly to avoid wear and tear in high traffic areas