Like all Woolroom mattresses, it's free from any unpleasant chemicals and comes with a 100 Night Sleep Trial when purchased with
We fill the Hebridean mattress with a hand-picked blend of natural fillings (Cashmere, Wool, Silk and Cotton), 1000 individually hand-nested pocket springs and 2000 micro coil springs to ensure that your body can breathe the way it's should.
The Hebridean uses only the most natural materials which is how we can achieve a completely chemical free product. The outer fabric (ticking) on all Woolroom mattresses is developed using a blend of merino wool, which allows us to achieve British standards for flammability without the use of any unpleasant chemicals. The Hebrideanis an exceptional value for money product that is one of the healthiest, most natural mattresses available on the market at an affordable price point whilst also being incrdibly comfortable and supportive.
Free 2 man Delivery and Optional RecyclingAs standard, we offer a FREE 2-man delivery to a room of your choice. This means no boxes to dispose of, no rolled up mattress and no heaving a heavy mattress upstairs. Our friendly delivery team will even install your purchase if required.
For a small fee, we can even offer the recycling of your old mattress.
To add this service then please click here >
100 Night Sleep TrialWe're so confident that you'll sleep better on one of our natural wool mattresses that we'll offer you a 100 night sleep trial when purchased with one of our wool mattress protectors. Simply put, if you're not sleeping markedly better, we'll offer you a full refund on your mattress.
Find out more here >
Mattress CareView Our Mattress Care Guide >
- Designed, developed and handmade in the UK
- In stock mattresses are available for delivery to UK mainland postcodes within 5 working days
- Contains Wool ID® Traceable wool
- 1000 individually hand-nested pocket springs and 2000 micro coil springs provide a high level of comfort and support
- Naturally Fire retardant through the merino wool blend covering and the hand-selected surface wool layer meeting strict UK regulations for flammability
- Latex, Foam, Synthetic, flame retardant free for a 100% natural mattress with no toxic off-gassing
- Double sided for extra durability
- 100 Night Sleep Trial when purchased with a Chatsworth Wool Mattress Protector or any Topper
- Hand-crafted by the highest skilled craftsmen to your exact specification
- 5 year manufacturing warranty
- Spring Count: 3000 (based on a K/S)
- Spring Type: Individual hand-nested (3 rows)
- Mattress Depth: Approx. 28cm
- Fillings: Carefully hand-picked British Wool, Cashmere, Silk and Cotton
- Ticking: Natural Merino/Viscose Blend (No fire retardant sprays used)
- Tufting: Hand-tufted with wool pom-pom tufts delivering reduced movement of fillings during the life of the mattress
- Side Stitching: 3 rows
- Chemicals: None, no fire retardant sprays used
- Available Tensions: Regular (Medium)
- Suitable for adjustable beds: No
- This mattress naturally meets the required flammability standard BS7177:2008