Organic Washable Wool Duvet - All Season
product code: 0102ORGANICWASHDUVAS
- 2-15 Tog equivalent
- Temperature regulating
- Naturally hypoallergenic (and approved by Allergy UK)
- Contains no synthetic materials or fibres
- Machine Washable
- GOTS certified Organic
- Wool ID® Traceable
- TOG: 2-15 Approximately
- Filling : 100% organic British wool
- Outer : 100% unbleached organic cotton
- Filling weight: 200gsm + 350gsm = 550gsm
- Origin: Designed and developed in the UK. Assembled in the EU.
Wool ID - Traceable Wool by WoolroomAt Woolroom, weªre proud to offer fully traceable wool in our bedding. We work hard sourcing the highest quality wool, carrying out the most stringent checks and ensuring the welfare of the sheep, and the fair pay of farmers, so you can rest easy at night knowing that your bedding is not only good for you, but good for the planet and the people who made it.
< Find out more about Wool ID here >
30 Night Sleep GuaranteeNew bedding can take some getting used to and wool can feel different from other fiber types, but if you stick with it we know you will love it as much as we do.
You have 30 nights to snuggle down and settle in, if youªre not head over heels you can return it. No questions or quibbles.
Pop into washing machine on a wool/delicate cycle
Use a specialist wool wash to keep it looking it's best
- Hang to dry. Do not tumble dry.