The Wooly Mattress Topper
product code: US_0105WOOLYTOPPER
Order today and take advantage of our 100 Night Sleep Trial when purchased with a Chatsworth or Organic Washable Mattress Protector.
Introducing The Wooly Mattress Topper - The comfiest, most supportive topper on the market
The Wooly Topper offers a truly unique construction that combines the latest coil technology with natures finest fiber delivering added support and natural comfort for either your new mattress or slightly worn and older mattress. Expertly hand-crafted in South Carolina this 3-4 inch topper mixes the best of British design with the expertise of local craftsmanship. 1000 Microcoils (based on king mattress) are coupled with hand-picked traceable British wool to offer a beautifully supportive and comfortable sleeping surface. The merino wool blend outer cover ensures this topper meets all the flammability standards (burn test) naturally.
The Wooly Topper - Product Benefits:
- Designed and developed in the UK, hand-crafted in the USA
- Fully Traceable British Wool Comfort Filling
- 1000 micro-coils (based on a king) to provide exceptional comfort and support as well as well as avoiding the compression of natural wool fillings
- Naturally Fire retardant through a unique merino wool blend cover that naturally meets US regulations for flammability (CFR 1632 and 1633)
- Latex, Foam, Synthetic and glue free avoiding the risk of any off-gassing
- 100 Night Sleep Trial on The Wooly Topper when purchased with a Chatsworth or Organic Washable Mattress Protector
- Shipped to your door in 7-10 working days via a tracked FedEx Ground Service
- 10 year manufacturing warranty
- Coil Count: 1000 micro-coils (based on a King)
- Coil Type: Posturfil Microcoil with edge to edge and anti-roll support
- Topper Depth: Approximately 3-4 Inches
- Fillings: Traceable British Wool back to a UK farm
- Outer Cover: Natural Merino/Natural Viscose Blend on top, organic cotton on the underside
- Chemicals: None
- Tension Rating: Soft-Medium
- Hand-crafted in South Carolina, USA by fourth generation mattress makers
The Wooly Topper - Technical Specifications:
The Wooly Topper Construction
Fully Farm Traceable WoolPeace of mind for our customers has always been at the forefront of our minds and we have always been proud of our ability to offer high quality, clean and ethically sourced wool from non-mulesed sheep in our product ranges. Experience and knowledge in hand-selecting the right wool from the right breedss for the right use to allow us to ensure that your topper that will last for many years to come. The UK has more breeds of sheep that any other country in the world and one of the world's best grading systems and this allows us to select the perfect wool for each of our product types.
The Wooly, we believe is unique in the market in that all of the wool used in the mattress and topper is traceable back the UK farms. We are able to offer definitive proof of the sustainable, ethical nature of our wool - right down to its source at the farm, something that no one else is able to provide. Not only is the wool we buy grown responsibly, but the sheep and the land they live on have also been expertly cared for and each of our farmers are carefully audited to ensure the highest levels (UK Animal welfare act of 2007) of animal husbandry.
Discover our Wool ID® farmers here > >
The Latest Coil Technology For Comfort and SupportThe Wooly Topper combines microcoils with a dense British wool comfort filling. Using 1000 of the very latest British coil technology the topper offers an exceptional level of support that memory foam or latex cannot match whilst offering improved breathability.
Unlike many other toppers, The Wooly is free of foams, synthetics, glues/adhesives, petrochemicals and chemical flame retardants. With this mattress topper, you'll only ever be sleeping on the finest, most natural topper which is our commitment to you and the planet. Every component of The Wooly is recyclable, breathable, eco-friendly and ethically sourced to provide the ultimate comfort to you and sustainability for our planet.