CLEARANCE - Lincoln 5750 - Double 135x190cm - Regular tension
product code: BUR9222
Condition: Small noticeable cosmetic marks.
The Lincoln double-sided mattress is approximately 26cm in depth, and features 5750 of the finest hand-drawn springs for enhanced support, as well as beautiful Wool ID® Traceable British wool to ensure that it will work with your fluctuating body temperature for better sleep.
Introducing the Lincoln 5750 mattress - a great value all-round mattress, blending glue-free pocket spring technology with all-natural fillings to create a truly wonderful night's sleep.
The combination of springs and natural fillings offer a beautifully supportive and comfortable sleeping surface, while a Merino wool blended outer cover ensures this mattress (like all in our range) is completely chemical free for the healthiest night's sleep.
Free 2-man DeliveryAs standard, we offer a FREE 2-man delivery to a room of your choice. This means no boxes to dispose of, no rolled up mattress and no heaving a heavy mattress upstairs. Our friendly courier team will even install your purchase if required.
For a small fee, we can offer the removal and recycling of your like for like product. Please note: if you're having a bed collected, this will need to be dismantled by yourself ahead of time.
- Designed, developed and handmade in the UK
- 5750 springs provide exceptional comfort and support as well as longevity
- Fully recyclable at end of life due to no glue being used on pocket springs
- Naturally Fire retardant through the merino wool blend covering and the hand-selected surface wool layer meeting strict UK regulations for flammability
- Latex, Foam, Synthetic, flame retardant free for a 100% natural mattress with no toxic off-gassing
- Double sided for extra durability
- Hand-crafted by the highest skilled craftspeople
- Spring Count: 5750 (based on a K/S)
- Spring Type: Cortec Quad (750), HD (High Density) 2.5k x 2 (5000)
- Mattress Depth: Approx. 26cm
- Fillings: Hemp, Flax, Cotton, British Wools
- Ticking: Natural Merino/Viscose Blend (No fire retardant sprays used)
- Tufting: Hand-tufted with wool pom-pom tufts delivering reduced movement of fillings during the life of the mattress
- Side Stitching: 2 Hand-stitched rows for edge-to-edge support
- Chemicals: None including no glue used
- Suitable for adjustable beds: Yes
- This mattress naturally meets the required flammability standard BS7177:2008 ' A1:2011 in accordance with BS EN 597-1 and BS EN 597-2 (for both domestic and commercial use)
ConditionSmall noticeable cosmetic marks.
Important InformationThis mattress is sold as seen, as a result no returns or exchanges can take place*. There is also no warranty or sleep guarantee with this mattress. Please also note that failed deliveries will also carry this charge too if the fault of the failed delivery is on you.
*In the event of this happening there will be a collection and admin charge of £100 that will require paying. Please do not sign for your mattress until you have thoroughly inspected the product and checked you are happy with it. Once it has been signed we cannot accept any liability from that point as the service has been completed.