PLEASE NOTE WE ARE CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING SOME DELAYS DUE TO WEATHER CONDITIONS
- FREE DELIVERY FOR ALL UK ORDERS OVER £50.
- FREE two-man delivery to your room for choice on beds & mattresses
(Charges apply for international deliveries. See our chart below.)
Standard Items (bedding, interiors etc...)
For all orders we deliver on a next working day service when ordered before 2pm (please note: that there may be a slight delay throughout our Black Friday Sale). We use a DPD Local service for UK deliveries so that your orders will arrive as quickly as possible. When placing your order or creating an account your mobile phone number and email should be supplied so we can keep you updated with your latest delivery information. When receiving delivery notifications, you may be given additional options such as leaving your parcel in a safe place, drop off to a pick up shop or rearranging a suitable delivery time. Please note that these options are offered by the courier (usually free of charge) for your convenience.
All orders are sent out on a fully tracked service via DPD Local. This is for UK mainland orders only, other regions may be a couple of days longer.
Beds & Mattresses
A special two-man service is used to deliver our beds and mattresses to ensure quality of service. As standard, all beds and mattresses will be delivered to a room of your choice, unpackaged and assembled (where applicable) and all packaging taken away. This is a free service, but a small charge may apply for certain postcode areas. The delivery service offered is to the first floor only. Our delivery team can deliver to additional floors however this will come at an additional cost. Please get in touch with us for a quote to deliver to a room above the first floor.
Please ensure that the mattress or bed you are ordering is able to fit into your property. In the event of a failed delivery taking place due to reasons out of Woolroom's control we will have to incur a charge of £100 to cover the cost of the failed delivery. This will be taken from the refund.
For a small additional charge, we can even remove and responsibly recycle a like-for-like product.
Please note: Beds & mattresses are available for UK mainland delivery at no additional cost. If you are requiring delivery overseas then we are able to do this at an additional cost depending on location. Please contact us for a delivery quote on 01780 461217 or email to [email protected] 100 night guarantees would also not be applicable for overseas mattress orders.
For more information regarding mattress & bed deliveries then please click here
We use either DPD, DHL or FedEx for our international order. Shipping times and charges will vary dependent on destination and weight. Delivery charges are calculated at the checkout based on combined product weight and destination. If you believe your order is being delayed you can either contact the courier directly or contact us for more information.
UPDATED: EU Member States, International Duty Payments and Customs Charges
Woolroom is now able to service our friends in the 27 EU member states again. Woolroom conforms to new EU rules and regulation; so transactions under €150 will have the correct VAT included for the delivery destination's country, and transactions over €150 will have the VAT removed and our chosen carrier DPD will contact you ahead of delivery to collect the VAT at the delivery destination's VAT rate, as well as any import duty required by the destination country.
Don't worry, this is all calculated for you at the payment page. Once you've entered your delivery address we'll show you the calculation and whether VAT is included or deducted from your transaction before you proceed to the payment screen for your chosen payment method.
NOTE: goods delivered to destinations outside the UK may be subject to taxes or other charges, which are imposed by local legislation and are out of woolroom's control. The recipient of the goods will be required to pay any additional charges. If your purchase is being delivered to somebody else, please make sure they're aware they'll be responsible for these additional charges. If items are rejected or failed delivery takes place then a 20% charge will be made. This will be determined by your order value and will be taken off the refund.
Other Delivery Information
- We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales. However, delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors. We shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the goods or otherwise perform any obligation as specified in these terms and conditions if the same is wholly or partly caused whether directly or indirectly by circumstances beyond our reasonable control
- All UK orders automatically have free next working day delivery as standard if over £50. International order delivery fees vary, please see the price calculated at checkout or use our chart below.
- As our merchandise is 'of reasonable value', we have chosen a delivery service which requires a signature on delivery. Please bear this in mind when placing your order.
- On occasions we reserve the right to ship items with DHL and Royal Mail at our discretion, we will always chose the service we feel will benefit the customer the most.
- In the unlikely event of goods not being delivered within 15 working days from the despatch date, customers should advise us. We will make every effort to locate the goods and if necessary, send a replacement at our expense, or provide a full refund.
- If the goods arrive damaged in any way, customers should contact us within 3 working days of receipt and return the goods within 7 working days. We will send a replacement upon confirmation that the damaged goods have been returned.
- Risk of loss and damage of goods passes to you on the date when the goods are delivered or on the date of first attempted delivery by us.
- Time of delivery shall not be of the essence of the contract.
Delivery Charges *excluding mattresses
|upto 1kg||upto 10kg||upto 20kg||upto 40kg||upto 60kg|
*Exclusions and delivery charges apply. Please see delivery chart for more information regarding shipping costs.