Amelia Upholstered Bedstead
product code: 0202AMELIA
Amelia Bedstead - Product Benefits:
- Designed, developed and handmade in the UK
- Available in over 250 fabric options from Abraham Moons - Browse fabric options here >
- Sprung or slatted base options available
- Naturally Fire retardant through the wool covering used on the bedstead
- Latex, Foam, Synthetic, flame retardant free for a 100% natural mattress with no toxic off-gassing
- Hand-crafted by the highest skilled craftsmen to your exact specification
- Free 2 man delivery to your room of choice and assembly included
- 10 year manufacturing warranty
Amelia Bedstead - Technical Specifications
- Sizes Available: Double, King, Super King
- Depth: Approx. 37cm
- Fabric Options: 100% wool fabrics from Abraham Moons - over 250 options available
- Base Type: Pocket sprung or slatted options available
- Wood Type: FSC certified pine timber frame
- Other materials: Natural latex coated coir fibre filling, organic wool filling
- Breakdown: Headboard, 2 x side rails, Footboard, 2 x sprung bases or wooden slats
Tailor your upholsteryYou can choose any combination of upholstery options from the below link to Abraham Moons, and we'll hand-craft it to suit your exact preference.
You can choose one fabric to cover the entire bedstead, or you could choose different fabrics for piping, buttons and side and foot rails if that takes your fancy. Once ordered, we'll be in touch to discuss your upholstery preferences with you.
Click, or tap here for upholstery options from Abraham Moon
Delivery & AssemblyDue to its custom-made nature, the Amelia bedstead is hand-crafted to your exact specification and fabric choices so usually takes around 8 weeks. Once complete to the highest standards, our 2 man delivery team will deliver your bedstead to a room of your choice at no additional cost.
When we deliver your order we will also assemble the items for you free of charge, but if you need to move the bed to another room or dismantle it for any reason you needn't worry. The Amelia is incredibly easy to assemble, and can be done in just 5-10 minutes. Follow the instructions below if required.
Simply attach the foot end and headboard to the side rails before tightening using the supplied allen key. Once done, you simply place the 2 pocket sprung bases into the frame and then position your mattress on top.
|MATTRESS SIZE/DIMENSION (cm)||HEADBOARD HEIGHT FROM FLOOR (cm)||SIDE RAIL DEPTH (cm)||FOOTBOARD HEIGHT (cm)||OVERALL LENGTH (cm)||OVERALL WIDTH OFF HEADBOARD & FOOTBOARD (cm)||HEIGHT FROM FLOOR TO TOP OF BASE (cm)|
|UK Double (135x190)||135||18||18||210||145||37|
|UK King (150x200)||135||18||18||220||160||37|
|UK Superking (180x200)||135||18||18||220||190||37|