Seconds, Lincoln 5750, Superking, Regular tension
product code: BUR5106
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A SLIGHT SECOND OR EX-DISPLAY MATTRESS. IT IS SOLD AS SEEN AND DOESN'T COME WITH ANY WARRANTY OR SLEEP GUARANTEE. STOCK IS STRICTLY LIMITED. ONCE IT'S GONE, IT'S GONE. Condition: Good, some small noticeable cosmetic marks
- Double sided for extra durability
- 26cm deep
- Temperature regulating
- HD springs for extra comfort and support Latex, foam and synthetic free
- Wool ID½ Traceable
The combination of springs and natural fillings offer a beautifully supportive and comfortable sleeping surface, while a Merino wool blended outer cover ensures this mattress (like all in our range) is completely chemical free for the healthiest night's sleep.
The Lincoln - Product Benefits:
- Designed, developed and handmade in the UK
- 5750 springs provide exceptional comfort and support as well as longevity
- Fully recyclable at end of life due to no glue being used on pocket springs
- Naturally Fire retardant through the merino wool blend covering and the hand-selected surface wool layer meeting strict UK regulations for flammability
- Latex, Foam, Synthetic, flame retardant free for a 100% natural mattress with no toxic off-gassing
- Double sided for extra durability
- Hand-crafted by the highest skilled craftsmen to your exact specification <
The Lincoln - Technical Specifications:
- Spring Count: 5750 (based on a K/S)
- Spring Type: Cortec Quad (750), HD (High Density) 2.5k x 2 (5000)
- Mattress Depth: Approx. 26cm
- Fillings: Hemp, Flax, Cotton, British Wools
- Ticking: Natural Merino/Viscose Blend (No fire retardant sprays used)
- Tufting: Hand-tufted with wool pom-pom tufts delivering reduced movement of fillings during the life of the mattress
- Side Stitching: 2 Hand-stitched rows for edge-to-edge support
- Chemicals: None including no glue used
- Suitable for adjustable beds: YES
- This mattress naturally meets the required flammability standard BS7177:2008 + A1:2011 in accordance with BS EN 597-1 and BS EN 597-2 (for both domestic and commercial use)
- Divan shown in image is not included, but can be purchased separately with a choice of wool upholstery options
Wool ID-Traceable Wool by WoolroomOur traceability program, Wool ID, assures that every part of our supply chain from the farm onwards is robustly audited, from the collection, washing and combing of the wool, to going into a carefully hand-crafted Woolroom Traceable product that is identifiable by a high fiber quality, strong animal welfare policies and full farm provenance.
< Find out more about Wool ID here >
The Latest Spring Technologies Coupled With Natural FillingsUsing the latest Cortec Quad spring technology combined with the finest natural fibres we have created a mattress that performs exceptionally well in both support and comfort. The main core spring unit provides extra resilience and stability right to the edge of the mattress whilst the HD 2.5k springs above provide 3 dimensional support for yourself as you move throughout the night. These small, high density springs contour to the shape of your body and ensure that every part of it is evenly supported to keep postural alignment correct.
Completely Chemical Free No Glues, Foams or SyntheticsThe Lincoln uses only the finest natural materials which is how we can achieve a completely chemical free product. The outer fabric (ticking) on all Woolroom mattresses is developed using a blend of merino wool, which allows us to achieve British standards for flammability without the use of any unpleasant chemicals. There is no glue present in the mattress meaning the Lincoln is one of the healthiest, most natural mattresses available on the market at an affordable price point whilst also being easily recyclable at end of life.
Free 2 man Delivery and Optional RecyclingAs standard, we offer a FREE 2-man delivery to a room of your choice. This means no boxes to dispose of, no rolled up mattress and no heaving a heavy mattress upstairs. Our friendly delivery team will even install your purchase if required.
For a small fee, we can even offer the recycling of your old mattress.