Sleep easier with premium bedding from WoolroomSheep have got it sussed. Wool has a whole range of qualities that can help you sleep better, and in fact, it’s scientifically proven to improve sleep quality. Research suggests wool bedding can help provide up to 25% more stage four regenerative sleep, meaning you'll wake up feeling revitalised and ready to face the day ahead.
Your sleep struggles solved with natural beddingNight sweats? Allergies? Fed up of being too hot or too cold? Sleeping with wool can help to alleviate disturbances that wake you during the night.
Wool’s heat-regulating qualities keep you warm when you’re cold, and cool when you’re hot. Meanwhile, its hypoallergenic properties help to keep dust mites, fungus and other allergens at bay. All of which makes wool a smart choice for sleep, which is why we incorporate this miracle fibre into all our natural bedding bundles, duvets, pillows and more. Buy bedding that helps you sleep better – and discover the difference.
Discover better beddingWe’re firm believers that a better sleep environment means better sleep. So, what makes our premium bedding so special?
- It’s made from premium natural fibres. We partner British wool with other natural materials, such as cotton, to create your comfiest bedding.
- We’re proud to offer fully traceable wool products in our Classic, Chatsworth and Organic Washable – meaning you can find out exactly where your bedding came from with complete transparency. Sourced from happy sheep, our traceable wool bedding boasts all the natural benefits of wool.
- Hypoallergenic and easy-care. Our bedding has been proven to be effective at keeping allergens away, without the need to freeze it or wash it at high temperatures. That makes maintaining your new natural bedding a whole lot easier.
- Allergy UK approved. We're the only wool bedding manufacturer to have been awarded the Allergy UK Seal of Approval.
- Combine with one of our wool mattresses to get your very best, most soothing night’s sleep.
Ready to discover the sleep-supporting benefits of wool? Browse our natural bedding range to discover Classic, Chatsworth and Organic Washable bedding options.
Our natural bedding is hypoallergenic tooWool bedding from Woolroom is the first scientifically proven woollen hypoallergenic bedding solution that is also 100% natural. Recent scientific tests have shown that our bedding is resistant to house dust mites, house dust mite allergens and fungus.
There are many other types of anti-allergy bedding solutions on the market, but ours has been proven to be effective without freezing or washing at high temperatures. Natural bedding from Woolroom is ideal for anyone who suffers from allergies, asthma or eczema, while providing 25% more deep regenerative sleep. We're the only wool bedding manufacturer to have been awarded the Allergy UK Seal of Approval.
Buy bedding that helps you sleep better, whether you’re suffering with allergies or overheating at night.