When you’re thinking about the best mattress to buy, there’s a number of things you need to consider, including comfort, size, firmness, delivery times and anything else relevant to your own personal health. For instance, do you find that you often experience night sweats? Are you prone to allergy flare ups? If so, choosing to buy a wool mattress is a great way to alleviate the problems that are having a detrimental impact on the quality of your sleep. Need more reasons to consider wool as your go-to mattress filling? Find out why you should buy a wool mattress below…
1. Speedy ShippingThe majority of models and sizes within our collection are available to be delivered straight to your doorstep from our South Carolina factory within 5-7 working days, meaning you can enjoy supreme natural comfort without having to wait!
Got your eye on a mattress and want to check if it’s available? Don't hesitate to contact us via our free phone number.
2. 100 Night Sleep TrialWe are so confident in the luxurious quality of our mattresses that we'll give you 100 days to try one out for yourself. The trial is simple; if you buy The Wooly Mattress, Topper or Combo and don't find that your sleep has improved after a 100 night period, we'll have it collected and refund you in full – it’s as easy as that! All that we ask is that you purchase this in tandem with a Deluxe Wool Mattress Protector so that you're ensuring your Wooly is covered with the highest levels of natural, breathable comfort.
Find out more about our Sleep Trials.
3. Chemical-Free ComfortA mattress is no good if you don’t feel completely comfortable on it. But are wool mattresses comfortable enough to sleep on? The short answer is yes, they’re extremely comfortable. But they’re also 100% natural and made with absolutely no harsh chemicals or bleaches. We estimate that 99% of all mattresses sold and bought in the US use flame retardant chemicals to achieve the US standards for flammability (CFR 1632 and 1633). Our collection of mattresses achieve these regulations naturally - without the need for any unpleasant chemicals. This is achieved through our beautifully soft merino blend outer fabric, which is naturally fire resistant as it has a high concentration of nitrogen present which ensures the outer cover does not ignite. Reports from the tests stated that our unique outer cover design produced the most effective results they'd ever seen!
4. Expertly HandmadeAll of our British wool mattresses are lovingly handcrafted by fourth-generation manufacturers in South Carolina, who have generations of experience in making the finest quality mattresses that money can buy.
So if you’re wondering: “which mattress should I buy?” you’re in the right place. The Wooly Collection offers a sleep experience like no other. Mixing the best of British design and materials (including our exclusive traceable British Wool) with the expertise of local craftsmanship from the USA, there are more than enough reasons to confidently buy a wool mattress from Woolroom.
5. 100% Natural FillingsSo what about all the other health benefits of wool? Do wool mattresses keep you cool? Are they hypoallergenic? Will they last a long time?
At Woolroom, we use only the finest fillings in our mattresses that will work with your body to naturally control your temperature at night and fight off any pesky allergies. All of our organic wool mattresses contain a bulky layer of 100% British soft wool just beneath the surface, that works hard at night to manage moisture – keeping you cool in the summer months and warm when it gets cold. It’s like magic! Not only that, but wool is naturally resistant to dust mites, making allergies a whole lot easier to sleep with.
All of our wool mattresses are also sustainable, renewable and biodegradable – so when you buy a wool mattress from us, rest easy knowing that you’re investing in years of happy, healthy sleep.