WHO IS ELIGIBLE?Any current, full-time student at an accredited two-year or four-year American university or college is welcome to apply to the Scholarship Program. There is no age nor specified major requirement.
HOW TO APPLY:1. Select your preferred social media outlet(s): Blog, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or YouTube.
2. Answer the following prompt:
“Sleep is that golden chain that ties health and our bodies together.” – Thomas Dekker
What does this mean to you and can you relate to it personally?
3. You may post on more than one social media outlet or your blog page. You can choose to post a short essay or a video.
4. If you choose to write a short essay, it must be a maximum of 500 words.
5. A video must be a maximum of 2-minutes in length.
6. Any pictures posted must be original.
7. Post your entries on YOUR blog accounts or social media and follow instructions for each platform as described below:
- Blog: At the end of you blog article, paste this clickable link: www.thewoolroom.com then email us a link to the blog page you posted your entry on.
- Facebook: copy and paste this before your essay: @Woolroom
- Instagram: after you post your video, mention @woolroom in your comments
- YouTube: in your video description, add this clickable link: www.thewoolroom.com
We encourage you to share your posts as traction created through likes, shares or comments may be used as one of the determining factors in judging.
Submit a signed a signed content contribution agreement to [email protected] and MUST include the following:
- Full name
- Email Address and Phone number
- Your school, major, and graduation date.
- Your ID number and address to Financial Aid office where check will be delivered to
- (IMPORTANT) Links to the posts you made in different social media platform
In order for your entry to be eligible, ALL guidelines must be met.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION:The essay submission deadline is 12:00 midnight EST August 15th for the Fall semester and January 5th for the Spring semester.
AWARD AMOUNT:Two gifts totalling $3000 will be awarded annually. Each semester (spring and fall), one recipient will receive a $1,500 scholarship to the institution of their choice. The scholarship will be sent directly to the school’s financial aid office.
As an added bonus, a custom bedding set of choice will also be awarded to the successful winner. This will be customized to them based on their individual needs with a value of up to $1,490.