The Woolly Sprung Mattress Topper
product code: 0105WOOLLYTOPPER
It is hand-crafted using the finest micro spring technologies to ensure no loss of height or compression.
Under the surface you'll find a beautiful blend of hand-selected traceable British wools, which have been sourced through our exclusive Wool ID® programme. This wool ensures the topper works in tandem with your fluctuating body temperature for a well rested night's sleep. Bliss!
Please note: these mattress toppers are usually delivered to mainland UK postcodes within 5 working days
All the hypoallergenic and temperature regulating benefits of British wool in one package. We're offering quality support and natural comfort for you and your mattress. We recommend our mattress toppers to anyone looking to add a layer of luxury to their existing mattress but if you're struggling with heat regulation on a soft or memory foam mattress we recommend our mattress protectors for the best heat regulation.
- Introduction of micro coils ensures no loss of depth, and increases comfort and longevity
- Naturally temperature regulating
- Naturally hypoallergenic
- Constructed using Wool ID® traceable British wool fibres for the ultimate clean sleep
- Contains no synthetic materials or fibres, just 100% traceable British wool
- Naturally flame retardant without chemicals
- Naturally mould, mildew and dust mite resistant
- Long-life durability
- Natural, sustainable, renewable and biodegradable
- Coil Count: 1000
- Coil Type: 30mm Micro coils
- Topper Depth: 9-10cm
- Fillings: 1000gsm ' 300gsm Wool ID® traceable British wool pad
- Outer Cover: Ticking v natural fire retardant merino/viscose sleep surface, quilted with 200gsm of Wool ID® traceable British wool
- Base: Naturally fire retardant BCI cotton base
- Chemicals: None v wool is naturally fire retardant, so no need for chemicals or sprays
- Tension Rating: Soft to medium
100 Night Sleep TrialQualify for a 100 Night Sleep Trial when you buy this topper in tandem with a Wool Mattress Protector. Simply try the product for 100 Nights, and return for a full refund if you don't find you're sleeping markedly better as a result of your purchase.
- Perfect for: Added additional comfort to a firm or old mattress. Good for temperature regulation too.
- Filling weight: 1000gsm
- Thickness: 9-10cm
- Filling: 100% traceable British wool
- Outer Fabric: 100% unbleached 200 thread count organic cotton
- Attachment: Elasticated corner straps
- Construction: Carded traceable wool enveloped in 200 thread count organic cotton
- Care Instruction: Dry clean using a non-toxic service for best results. This topper cannot be machine washed or tumble dried.
- Designed and developed in the UK. Assembled in the EU.