Ribblesdale Cellular Wool Bed Blanket - Pearl
product code: 0108RIBBCELLPEARL
They're expertly designed and crafted in the heart of Yorkshire. Woolroom bed blankets offer superb quality, durability, along with our trademark of enhanced, healthy sleep. If you love the traditional feeling of sleeping under a blanket then look no further than this iconic range.
Our range of bed blankets are available in the following sizes:
Single - 180 cm x 230cm (71" x 91")
Double - 230cm x 255cm (91" x 100")
King - 255cm x 280cm (100" x 110")
Superking - 280cm x 305cm (110" x 120")
Ribblesdale Cellular Bed Blanket: Product Benefits
- Soft wool finish for maximum comfort
- Temperature controlling delivering a higher quality night's sleep
- Constructed using 100% wool for the ultimate natural sleep experience
- Contains no synthetic materials or fibres
- Naturally flame retardant without the need for any unpleasant chemicals
- Naturally hypoallergenic - great for allergy sufferers
- Naturally mould, mildew and dust mite resistant
Ribblesdale Cellular Bed Blanket: Technical Specifications
- Colour: Pearl
- Filling weight: 300 gsm (5.9 oz/sq yd)
- Total Product Weight: Single v 4kg (8.8 lbs), Double v 5.2kg (11.5 lbs), King v 6.6kg (14.5 lbs), Superking v 8kg (17.6 lbs)
- Filling: 100% British wool
- Outer Edge: Satin bound edge on all sides of the blanket
- Care Instruction: Dry clean only. Do not machine wash or tumble dry.
- Lovingly hand-crafted in Leeds, UK
Wonderfully warm wool blankets and sofa throwsFew things bring the comfort of snuggling under a soft wool blanket or settling down on a cosy wool sofa throw. Here, at Woolroom, we're to help you enjoy that delightful feeling in your home. Our range of wool blankets and throws is expertly crafted using some of the finest quality wool, ethically sourced from the UK and Europe.
You won't need to crank up the thermostat with our woollen blankets. Wool is a breathable insulator, so when you crawl under your blanket, it'll work with your body to make sure you're not too toasty, not chilly, but a temperature that's just right. If you suffer from allergies or breathing difficulties, you'll be able to benefit from wool being naturally hypoallergenic - unlike synthetic alternatives.
Dress your home with patterned throws and blanketsNaturally, wool bed throws, sofa throws and blankets bring warmth, but they're also perfect for introducing colour to your living spaces (covering up those distressed patches on your favourite armchairs, for example...). Whether it's a vividly colourful blanket for a bed or a patterned wool throw for your living room - adding one is a simple but effective way to bring new life to your décor.
Shop our latest collections of wool bed blankets, cellular blankets and merino wool throws today.
How to wash a wool blanketDid you know wool is naturally breathable? This means your woollen blanket will release any moisture it might absorb. So, you won't need to wash it as frequently as you would other household textiles - it'll last longer too! However, if your blanket does need freshening up from time to time, you can simply leave it hung outdoors for a few hours on a nice day.
If you need to clean your blanket because of small spills, marks and the like, you can spot-clean it with a light detergent. However, for anything bigger, we recommend dry cleaning - this will keep it at its very best. Our wool blankets are not suitable for machine washing or tumble drying.