Our Organic Washable Outer Pillow Cover is designed as a replacement cover for your existing Organic Washable pillow. It can be used as a spare when washing or just as a fresh cover to give your pillow a new lease of life after a few years. Some people will even use it to stuff with their own fillings at home - the choice is endless!
Organic Washable Outer Pillow Cover - Product Benefits
- Hand-quilted in Europe by the finest seamstresses in the world
- Temperature controlling delivering a higher quality night's sleep
- Fully organic as certified by GOTS
- Constructed using traceable British wool & unbleached organic cotton for the ultimate natural sleep
- Fully tracable back to a unique farm in the UK by scanning the QR code
- Sustainable, Renewable, Biodegradable, Machine Washable and now Traceable
- Double scoured (washed) to remove any wooly smell
- Machine Washable to allow for easy cleaning
- Contains no flame retardants, synthetic materials or fibres
- Naturally flame retardant without any unpleasant chemicals
- Naturally hypoallergenic - great for allergy sufferers (certified by Allergy UK)
- Naturally mould, mildew and dust mite resistant
Organic Washable Outer Pillow Cover - Technical Specifications
- Size: Standard (20 x 26 Inches), Queen (20 x 30 Inches), King (20 x 30 Inches)
- Ideal for: Great as a spare or replacement cover for your existing Organic Washable Pillow
- Quilted Cover Outer Fabric: 100% unbleached 300 thread count organic cotton
- Construction: Traceable & washable wool enveloped in 300 thread count organic cotton cover
- Care Instruction: When you do come around to cleaning it we recommend machine washing on a wool/delicate cycle at 30 degrees using wool detergent, a spin speed lower than 800RPM and then line drying. We do not advise tumble drying in any circumstances.
- Lovingly hand-crafted in the EU, using beautiful, traceable British wool
Our Organic Washable collection of bedding is now GOTS Certified (License number: Soil Association DK30548), meaning that all of the wool and cotton used to make our Organic Washable comforters are from farms and factories that hold genuine organic certification. With people increasingly looking for transparency in what they buy, certification is becoming more and more essential. To be certified organic, the farmer must be certified and monitored at every touchpoint to ensure that they meet a strict set of standards set out by GOTS.
Wool ID - Traceable Wool Program
At Woolroom, wool has always been a fundamental part of our DNA when it comes to bedding so it comes as no surprise that our focus has always been on sourcing the highest quality wool that is fully traceable. Not only is the wool we buy grown responsibly, but the sheep and the land they live on have also been expertly cared for. The relationship we have with our farmers ensures that every part of our supply chain robustly audited, from the collection, washing and combing of the wool, to the production that is identifiable by a high fiber quality, strong animal welfare policies and full farm provenance.
Our Organic Washable collection is the world+s first and only machine washable organic wool bedding collection that holds the GOTS accreditation. GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards) is the world+s leading organic certification body. The wool has undergone a treatment using a combination of natural minerals, water and oxygen to allow the wool fibers to flex when washing. As the wool fibers flex this removes any opportunity for the fibers to catch resulting in shrinkage or felting when the items are machine washed. Woolroom are proud to offer the only organic wool bedding collection that can be machine washed safely time after time. That+s organic sleep, without compromise.