Natural Latex Pillow with Wool Cover
product code: US_0103LATEXPILLOW
Latex Wool Pillow: Product Benefits
- Hand-quilted in Europe then finished in the USA
- 30 night sleep trial included with this pillow - simply love it or return it!
- Temperature controlling delivering a higher quality night's sleep
- Durable Talalay latex inner core featuring high breathability and comfort
- OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 certified Annex 4 (certificate 11-71942)
- Constructed using 100% British traceable and washable wool for the ultimate natural pillow
- Double scoured (washed) to remove any wooly smell
- Contains no flame retardants, synthetic materials or fibers
- Machine washable cover for easy care
- Naturally flame retardant without the need for any unpleasant chemicals
- Naturally hypoallergenic - great for allergy sufferers (certified by Allergy UK)
- Naturally mould, mildew and dust mite resistant
Latex Wool Pillow: Technical Specifications
- Sizes: Standard (20 x 26 inches), Queen (20 x 30 inches), King (20 x 36 inches)
- Tension: Medium
- Height: 8 Inches
- Filling: Talalay Latex Core
- Fill Weights: Standard - 1.8 lbs, Queen - 2.2 lbs, King - 2.6 lbs
- Quilted Cover Outer Fabric: 100% unbleached 200 thread count organic cotton
- Construction: Traceable & washable wool enveloped in 200 thread count organic cotton cover
- Care Instruction: When you do come around to cleaning it we recommend machine washing the outer cover on a wool/delicate cycle at 30 degrees using wool detergent, a spin speed lower than 800RPM and then line drying. We do not advise tumble drying in any circumstances.
- Lovingly hand-crafted in the USA, using beautiful, traceable British wool & natural talalay latex
Sourced from The Chatsworth Estate, United KingdomThe best in wool bedding meets the finest quality wool sourced right from the Chatsworth Estate, one of the UK¦s finest stately homes and home to the Devonshire family since the 16th Century. This beautiful landmark in the English countryside with its open parkland is home to flocks of downs type sheep, whose fleece is perfect for producing the finest wool bedding. Chatsworth wool forms part of our Wool ID® traceable wool programme, and supports our aim to obtain the very best wool from the very best farms across the UK and provide full transparency on those sources.
We can guarantee that the wool we buy has been grown responsibly, the sheep have been looked after and the land well managed, but most importantly that British farming communities are being supported. Our exclusive Wool ID+ programme assures the next step of our evolution of our supply chain, with 100% British Wool that's traceable right back to the farm.
This relationship means that every part of our supply chain from a Wool ID+ assured farm onwards is robustly audited, from the collection, washing and combing of the wool, to going into a carefully hand-crafted Woolroom Traceable product that is identifiable by a high fiber quality, strong animal welfare policies and full farm provenance.
Talalay Latex v Superior MaterialTalalay latex pillows provide uplifting support to your neck and bottomless pressure relief for your head. When you rest your head on a Talalay pillow, your head and neck will be cradled as the pillow conforms to you, giving you a more buoyant feel.
The superior airflow of the open cell structure from talalay pillows offers exceptional temperature regulation performing 2 x better than Dunlop latex and 5 x better than memory foam pillows. Talalay latex is the gold standard of latex pillow options and combined with our unique wool and cotton outer cover creates a pillow that delivers exceptional comfort and support to leave you resting in peace.