Luxury Wooly Mattress
product code: US_0201LUXURYMATTRESS
Order today and take advantage of our 100 Night Sleep Trial when purchased with a Deluxe or Organic Washable Mattress Protector.
Luxury Wooly Mattress - Product Benefits:
- Designed and developed in the UK, hand-crafted in the USA
- Fully Traceable British Wool Comfort Filling
- High coil count to provide exceptional comfort and support as well as longevity
- Naturally Fire retardant through a unique merino wool covering that naturally meets US regulations for flammability. (CFR 1632 and 1633)
- Latex, Foam, Synthetic and glue free fillings and cover for a 100% natural mattress with no toxic off-gassing
- 100 Night Sleep Trial when purchased with a Deluxe or Organic Wool Mattress Protector
- Shipped to your door in 7-10 working days via a tracked FedEx Ground Service
- 10 year manufacturing warranty
- Suitable on any flat, sturdy foundation. You can put it on a platform bed, slats, box foundation, adjustable bed, or even the floor.
- Coil Count: 8500 coils (based on a King)
- Coil Types: 1000 Edge-zoned Inner Coil Unit for extra support, 3500 Nano-Coils and 4000 Micro-coils provide 3 dimensional support towards the top of the mattress
- Mattress Depth: Approximately 11-12 inches
- Fillings: Traceable Organic British Wool back to a UK farm
- Outer Cover: Natural Merino/Natural Viscose Blend on top and side, organic cotton on the underside
- Tufting: Hand-tufted with wool pom-poms for added comfort helping to reduce filling migration
- Chemicals: None
- Tension Rating: Medium (6 out of 10), Firm (8 out of 10)
- Hand-crafted in South Carolina, USA by fourth generation mattress makers
Luxury Wooly Mattress - Technical Specifications:
Luxury Wooly Mattress Construction
Fully Farm Traceable WoolPeace of mind for our customers has always been at the forefront of our minds and we have always been proud of our ability to offer high quality, clean and ethically sourced wool from non-mulesed sheep in our product collections.
Experience and knowledge in hand-selecting the right wool from the right breeds for the right use allow us to ensure that your mattress will last for many years to come. The UK has more breeds of sheep that any other country and has one of the world's best grading systems. This allows us to select the "right breed for the right need" for each of our products.
We are able to offer definitive proof of the sustainable, ethical nature of our wool - right down to its source at the farm, something that no one else is able to provide. Not only is the wool we buy grown responsibly, but the sheep and the land they live on have also been expertly cared for and each of our farmers are carefully audited to ensure the highest levels (UK Animal welfare act of 2007) of animal husbandry.
Discover our Wool ID® farmers here > >
The Latest Coil Technology For Comfort and SupportThe Luxury Wooly Mattress combines layers of the latest spring technologies together with different layers of hand-picked British wool types. Using the very latest coil technology the mattress offers an exceptional level of support that memory foam or latex cannot match whilst offering improved breathability.
Unlike many other mattresses, this mattress is free of foams, synthetics, glues/adhesives, petrochemicals and chemical flame retardants. Every component of the mattress is recyclable, breathable, eco-friendly and ethically sourced to provide the ultimate comfort to you and sustainability for our planet.