Charges apply for international deliveries. See our chart below.
Standard Items (bedding, interiors etc...)
We use Interlink Express, DHL or Royal Mail for UK deliveries so that your orders will arrive as quickly as possible.
Beds & Mattresses
A special two-man service is used to deliver our beds and mattresses to ensure quality of service. Standard delivery of beds and mattresses is free. Additional delivery options for beds and mattresses are avaiable on request including removal of your old bed or mattress, assebly & installation. Beds & mattresses are currently only available for UK mainland delivery.
We use either DPD or FedEx for our international order. Shipping times and charges will vary dependent on destination and weight. Delivery charges are calculated at the checkout based on combined product weight and destination. If you believe your order is being delayed you can either contact the courier directly or contact us for more information.
Other Delivery Information
- We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales. However, delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors. We shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the goods or otherwise perform any obligation as specified in these terms and conditions if the same is wholly or partly caused whether directly or indirectly by circumstances beyond our reasonable control
- When possible we deliver with Interlink Express who provide a carbon neutral award winning service. Please leave a mobile number or email address to receive delivery notifications, in most circumstances Interlink Express can text you on the day of delivery with a 1 hour delivery window.
- We charge a £4.95 delivery fee on any UK mainland orders under £50. All UK orders over £50 automatically have free delivery. International order delivery fees vary, please see the price calculated at checkout or use our chart below.
- As our merchandise is 'of reasonable value', we have chosen a delivery service which requires a signature on delivery. Please bear this in mind when placing your order.
- On occasions we reserve the right to ship items with DHL and Royal Mail at our discretion, we will always chose the service we feel will benefit the customer the most.
- In the unlikely event of goods not being delivered within 15 working days from the despatch date, customers should advise us. We will make every effort to locate the goods and if necessary, send a replacement at our expense, or provide a full refund.
- If the goods arrive damaged in any way, customers should contact us within 3 working days of receipt and return the goods within 7 working days. We will send a replacement upon confirmation that the damaged goods have been returned.
- Risk of loss and damage of goods passes to you on the date when the goods are delivered or on the date of first attempted delivery by us.
- Time of delivery shall not be of the essence of the contract.
|upto 1kg||upto 10kg||upto 20kg||upto 40kg||upto 60kg|