Hybrid Latex Wooly Mattress
product code: US_0201HYBRIDMATTRESS
Order today and take advantage of our 100 Night Sleep Trial when purchased with a Deluxe or Organic Washable Mattress Protector.
Hybrid Latex Wooly Mattress — Product BenefitsOur latex wool mattress offers many benefits that improve both your comfort and well-being.
- Natural Talalay latex layer for natural support
- Traceable British wool filling for enhanced comfort and temperature regulation.
- 884 glue-free pocket coils provide exceptional comfort, support, and longevity in tandem with the natural Talalay latex
- Naturally fire-retardant to meet strict U.S. regulations for flammability (CFR 1632 and 1633) without the use of FR sprays.
- Foam and syntehtic free for a natural mattress with no toxic off-gassing
- 100 Night Sleep Trial when purchased with a Deluxe or Organic Wool Mattress Protector
- Shipped to your door in 7 to 10 business days via FedEx
- 10-year manufacturing warranty
- Suitable for use on any flat, sturdy foundation, meaning you can put it on a platform bed, slats, box foundation, adjustable bed, or the floor.
Hybrid Latex Wooly Mattress — Technical Specifications
- Latex type: 3 Inch Natural Talalay Latex
- Coil count: 884 Glue-Free Pocket Coils
- Coil type: Glue-Free Pocket Coil
- Mattress depth: Approximately 11 inches
- Fillings: 100% traceable British Wool
- Outer cover: Certified organic cotton knit
- Chemicals: None
- Tension rating: Medium (5 out of 10), Firm (7 out of 10)
- Hand-crafted in Greenville, SC
Hybrid Latex Wooly Construction
- Natural Talalay Latex. We sustainably harvest natural rubber sap from rubber trees grown in FSC-certified plantations. The sap (also known as latex) is formed into a “core” that we use in our latex hybrid mattress. We use the most pure latex available (at least 95% pure), free from synthetics. Latex is durable, comfortable, and breathable, providing even support with the right amount of spring.
- British wool. Our wool is ethically sourced, ensuring the safety of our sheep. We hand-select our wool from the right breeds for the right use to ensure your mattress will last for many years. We can select the perfect wool for our products because the UK has more breeds of sheep than any other country and one of the world’s best grading systems.
- Certified organic cotton. We use the highest-quality certified organic cotton for our outer mattress covers. This cotton is never chemically treated and is safe for all skin types. It’s also extremely soft yet durable, guaranteed not to snag, tear, rip, or stain, even after many years of use.
Fully Farm Traceable WoolAt Woolroom, we’re dedicated to honesty and transparency. Through our Wool ID® program, customers can trace the wool in their latex hybrid mattress back to its source. With the QR code on our product tags, customers can see where their thread came from and learn more about the farmers and sheep who provided it. You can sleep peacefully knowing your mattress is good for you, the environment, and the people and animals who made it.
Coil Technology for Comfort and SupportThe coil technology featured in our wool and latex mattress provides targeted support. This innovative system adjusts to your body shape, reducing pressure points and properly aligning your spine. Say goodbye to aches and pains and hello to healthier sleep.
Naturally Flame-Retardant — No Chemicals UsedMany synthetic mattresses have a chemical coating to make them flame-resistant. But these chemicals can contribute to indoor air pollution and damage our health. Organic wool and latex mattresses are naturally flame-resistant without the use of chemicals. These mattresses keep you safe without damaging air quality.
Cooler SleepAre you tired of waking up during the night feeling too hot? Latex hybrid mattresses keep you at the perfect temperature during the night, thanks to the natural latex and wool fibers. Natural latex sleeps cool, preventing overheating. Wool allows for better airflow and wicks moisture away from your body to help you stay cool and dry while you sleep.
Wooly Mattress CollectionFor people who prefer a more traditional type of mattress without the use of latex, we also offer our Wooly Mattress Collection. They feature a plush wool blend top layer, combined with our advanced coil system, no chemicals, and exceptional temperature-regulating properties.
Discover the collection here >