Classic Wool Pillow
product code: US_0103CLASSPILLOW
Classic Wool Pillow: Product Benefits
- 30 Night Sleep Trial on this product. Simply return if you don't feel the benefits
- Constructed using 100% British fibers for the ultimate natural sleep
- Contains no synthetic materials or fibres
- Naturally flame retardant without any unpleasant chemicals
- Naturally hypoallergenic - approved by Allergy UK
- Naturally mould, mildew and dust mite resistant
- Naturally temperature regulating
- Long life durability
- Natural, Sustainable, Renewable and Biodegradable
Classic Wool Pillow: Technical Specifications
- Sizes: standard (20x26 inch), queen (20x30 inch), king (20x36 inch)
- Firmness: Regular
- Core Filling: British Wool Balls
- Quilted Cover Filling: British Wool
- Cover: 200tc Cotton
- Washing: Dry clean only (see below)
- Zipped: No
- Designed in the UK, hand-crafted in the EU using British Wool
- Care Instruction: Our Classic bedding is entirely natural, so shouldn't need cleaning often (simply airing the product can do it the world of good). When you do come around to cleaning it, it would need to be taken to a dry cleaners.
Fully Farm TraceableOur wool in our Classic range has always been sustainable, renewable, biodegradable. Now, it is also fully traceable!
Wool is already a fundamental part of the Woolroom DNA when it comes to bedding, mattresses and accessories, so our focus has always been on buying the right kind of wool, as your comfort is at the forefront of our mind. We have always been proud of our ability to offer high quality, clean and responsibly sourced wool. With the introduction of our traceable wool, we can now offer definitive proof of the sustainable, ethical nature of our wool - right back to the very farm.
We can guarantee that the wool we buy has been grown responsibly, the sheep have been looked after and the land well managed, but most importantly that British farming communities are being supported. Our exclusive relationship with Wool ID½ is an industry first, and assures the next step of our evolution of our supply chain, with 100% British Wool that's traceable right back to the farm.
This relationship means that every part of our supply chain from a Wool ID½ assured farm onwards is robustly audited, from the collection, washing and combing of the wool, to going into a carefully hand-crafted Woolroom Traceable product that is identifiable by a high fiber quality, strong animal welfare policies and full farm provenance.
View our Classic Collection of Wool ID½ farmers here >