Woolroom Kids Crib Mattress
product code: 0306WRBABYWOOLCRIB38X89
A healthy, natural alternative to synthetic rich mattresses, promoting better rested sleep for a happy, healthy baby.
Children need more sleep than adults, and in their infancy will often be asleep more than they're awake which is why it's so important to get their sleeping environment right. This is what has driven us here at Woolroom to create our range of nursery mattresses. Our aim was to create a collection of mattresses rich in healthy, natural fibres to enhance your child's sleep while also being hypoallergenic and safe.
Lesser mattresses will often contain flame resistant chemicals and be made with cost-effective synthetic materials. We challenge the norm by designing our mattresses to be as natural and healthy as possible. Using natural, temperature regulating and humidity reducing wool & alpaca fibres in the outer comfort layers with organic outer covers woven in the UK we minimise sleeping discomfort and maximise natural, healthy sleep. This mattress also uses natural coir for natural, resilient support ensuring a truly natural sleep experience.
Beautifully BritishHere at Woolroom we take great pride in exclusively using carefully selected fine British wools throughout our entire bedding and mattress range, so when you choose Woolroom you get the highest quality products while supporting British farmers and farming.
- All Natural and chemical free for the most natural, healthy sleep for baby
- Naturally flame retardant
- Woolroom sourced fibres from UK Farms and Growers
- Suitable for new born
- All fibres sourced and made within 35 miles of Manchester minimising carbon footprint
- Fits standard cribs
- 5 year manufacturing warranty
- Contains: Coir Fibre; British Wool and British Alpaca comfort filling (both sides); Lancashire Woven 100% Organic cotton cover for both border and top/bottom
- Depth: 5cm
- Size: 38 x 89cm
- Bespoke sizes available on request (prices will vary) inc 28x75cm Moses Basket and 36x80.5cm (Snuzpod)
- Meets BS7177 for flammability
- Made in Manchester, UK