Classic Wool Pillow
product code: 0103CLASSIC
Because we care about our environment, all of our wool bedding products are supplied in reusable calico bags and despatched in 100% recyclable packaging.
- Constructed using 100% British fibres for the ultimate clean sleep
- Contains no synthetic materials or fibres. just 100% Traceable British Wool
- Naturally flame retardant without any unpleasant chemicals
- Naturally hypoallergenic - approved by Allergy UK
- Naturally mould, mildew and dust mite resistant
- Naturally temperature regulating
- Long life durability
- Natural, Sustainable, Renewable and Biodegradable
- Size: 48cm x 74cm
- Firmness: Regular (Not Adjustable)
- Core Filling: Traceable British Wool Balls
- Quilted Cover Filling: British Wool
- Cover: 200tc Cotton
- Care Instruction: Dry clean only (see below)
- Zipped: No
Fully Farm TraceableOur wool in our Classic range has always been sustainable, renewable, biodegradable. Now, it is also fully traceable!
Wool is already a fundamental part of the Woolroom DNA when it comes to bedding, mattresses and accessories, so our focus has always been on buying the right kind of wool, as your comfort is at the forefront of our mind. We have always been proud of our ability to offer high quality, clean and responsibly sourced wool. With the introduction of our traceable wool, we can now offer definitive proof of the sustainable, ethical nature of our wool - right back to the very farm.
We can guarantee that the wool we buy has been grown responsibly, the sheep have been looked after and the land well managed, but most importantly that British farming communities are being supported. Our exclusive relationship with Woolkeepers is an industry first, and assures the next step of our evolution of our supply chain, with 100% British Wool that's traceable right back to the farm.
This relationship means that every part of our supply chain from a Woolkeepers assured farm onwards is robustly audited, from the collection, washing and combing of the wool, to going into a carefully hand-crafted Woolroom Traceable product that is identifiable by a high fiber quality, strong animal welfare policies and full farm provenance.
View our Classic Collection of woolkeepers here >
Feel the DifferenceCompared to other types of common duvet fillings like feather, down, and synthetics you'll notice a difference immediately. All of our ranges of bedding are designed to keep you sleeping for longer at just the right temperature. The beautifully hand-picked British wool fillings allow this pillow to manage heat and moisture to effectively reduce humidity throughout the night, bringing you natural healthy sleep.
Truly SustainableWe're completely committed to reducing the impact that plastic is having on our beautiful planet. All our bedding items can be recycled and/or composted at the end of their life, and come lovingly packaged in an iconic part of the Woolroom brand; an all-natural and reusable calico bag.
Beautiful British WoolOur Classic bedding range is hand-crafted using Traceable British wool which is graded by British wool merchants with centuries of experience in selecting the finest quality fibres. The climate in the United Kingdom ensures a quality of wool that is unrivalled in the world for sleep products.
Care Instruction: Our Classic bedding is entirely natural, so shouldn't need cleaning often (simply airing the product can do it the world of good). When you do come around to cleaning it, it would need to be taken to a dry cleaners. We highly recommend Johnson Cleaners, who have a fantastic, non-toxic service called Green Earth.
Find your nearest green earth cleaning store here >>
- Our Classic bedding range is entirely natural, so shouldn't need cleaning often (simply airing the product can do it the world of good). When you do come around to cleaning it, it would need to be taken to a dry cleaners. We highly recommend Johnson Cleaners, who have a fantastic, non-toxic service called Green Earth.
- Lovingly hand-crafted in the EU, using beautiful British wool